(Effective Date: March 10, 2008)
MJD Marketing, Inc. 7910 Woodmont Ave, Suite 1105, Bethesda, MD 20814 referred to as (“MJD“, “MJDPC”, “MJD Patient Communications”, “us” or “we“)
This website does not collect personal identifiable information about the users visiting this website unless the visitor volunteers the information. Your personal information will not be disclosed without your prior consent except as required by law, a court order or other governmental authority.
However, we cannot guarantee that any electronic communication is entirely secure. We will take precautions to secure and protect all patient-specific information from loss, misuse and alteration. This website may contain links to other websites and direct e-mail access. Please remember that any information you may provide over these links may be accessible and is public information. Please use caution when disclosing personal information.
These terms and conditions shall be construed and enforced according to the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America.
2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. MJDPC makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless MJDPC and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will MJDPC or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if MJDPC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of WELC nor are they endorsed by WELC.
5. MJDPC may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of MJDPC. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing www.MJDPC.com is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by WELC of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
6. You may provide hypertext links to this Website on another website, provided that:
(a) the link be a text-only link clearly marked 'MJD Patient Communications',
(b) the link must 'point' to the URL ' http://www. MJDPC.com' and not to other pages within the Website,
(c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with MJDPC's name and trademarks,
(d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than MJDPC is associated with or sponsored by MJDPC,
(e) these links, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not within a 'frame' on the linked website, and
8. This Website, not including any linked sites, is controlled by MJD Patient Communications, which is headquartered in the State of Maryland, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Maryland, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Montgomery County, Maryland and the United States District Court of Montgomery County, Maryland with respect to such matters. MJDPC makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. MJD Patient Communications, its logo, nameplates, Patient-Friendly, are trademarks of MJD Marketing, Inc.; TopDocs.com is a registered trademark of TopDocs, Inc. and all are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
10. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either - registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of MJDPC, TopDocs, Inc. or their suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.