YouTube is more popular to consumers than television. Google owns YouTube and promotes video use.
Let us showcase your credentials, procedures, and facility with a custom video that lets you speak directly to your viewers.
It’s your video. Here are a few ways they can be made:
- Welcome Videos.
- Procedure Education Videos.
- Pre- and Post-Op Education Videos.
- Patient Testimonial Videos.
Video interview questions are created with your patients in mind. Your video features your voiceover and may include video of you working with patients, clips of your devices and lasers, and/or images of your awards, reception area, facility, and area hotels.
Here are some examples of what you can cover in your practice videos:
- Your board certifications and credentials.
- Unique procedures and services.
- Individual patient testimonials..
- Hotels where patients from out of town can stay.
- Specific questions about your procedures.
- And much more.
Your video is posted to your YouTube account where you can add it to any page, including the Home Page of your website. This builds trust and a friendly rapport, so patients are more likely to choose you. Next you can share it in an email, and keep it live on YouTube where patients searching online can find you.